Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trunk Shows and Bead Shows...


It seems crazy around here some days...
Beads going out to shops for trunk shows...
Beads coming back from trunk shows...

Beads going out for orders...
Beads going out for show stock...

Time to make new stuff...
Um - gotta find the time to make new stuff...

I'm pretty excited that Bead Fest Philadelphia is almost here!
It is one of those shows that I give myself a deadline of "must have new stuff for this show".

I'm thinking of doing some gift certificate drawings for people that go to the show and buy my pendants from my booth...
hmmm...
check back for details on that idea!

So here is a list of my upcoming trunk shows and ones that are going on now:

And the bead shows run by my friend Darlene of D7 Studio:

Make sure to check out these shops and shows for a lot of my new decal pieces and new glaze colors that aren't available online...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…