Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Bead Shows Starting Up

I've just found a moment to update the side column of my blog with some of the show dates for 2010 for D7Studio (my friend Darlene's bead business - she sells my beads as well as a number of other artist beads and cool products for making finished jewelry).

This weekend, Jan 15 - 17 is the Innovative Beads Expo show in Marlborough, MA.

Shows through April are listed to the right as well...

And just in case you are wondering, the Marsha Neal Studio booth at the Best Bead Show in Tucson, AZ was cancelled. Sorry if this causes anyone any inconvenience.

Please email me if you were hoping to pick up some pieces, and we can work on a trunk show or small order for you...

Hope all is well!

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, I was at the Innovative Bead Show on Friday and I liked your pendants with frogs. Where can I find your frog pendants online. Is there a better place to reach you?

    reneegottlieb@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…