Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Home Again

Ah, to be home again...
We have just arrived home from our offical first Disney trip with Chloe. We had such a wonderful time with her and our family that were also along.
I know that a lot of people out there aren't thrilled with Disney as a whole, but I have nothing but great memories from vacations going there throughout my childhood. Maybe it's me, and Dave would probably say it is me.... but I get all teary and sentimentally weepy whenever I hear music that reminds me of Disney and walking down Main Street in the Magic Kingdom.
We got some great memories and pictures of the trip, but until we find the camera, Chloe's website will have to wait to be updated. I'm trying to convince Dave that a picture of her and bathtub poo (little brown turds in tub - guess she had to go, and I of course got the camera while Dave tried to keep her from playing with it...) would be really funny to have on her site.
Chloe got her first Disney stuffed animal from Aunt April - a purple heffalump. She loves it and sleeps with it every night and throws it around every day as she plays and talks to it. She also got some cute onesies, sweaters, and a sun hat from the trip and some other goodies...
And after being around so many other children and crowds of people, she has taken to speaking in louder tones. She is quite the outgoing baby. Dave and I are exhausted to say the least. We had such a great time getting away from the regular rigamarole around here and concentrating only on Chloe and being with family - it was the most memorable vacation yet! Now if I could only catch up on sleep to get enough brain function to remember it all. Thank goodness for pictures!
Hope all is well with everyone! Marsha Neal Studio updates will hopefully be arriving in the next week or so! Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha,
    Wow what a great trip to share with your little one.Someday Tony and i hope to take our grandaughters to Disney.
    Thanks for visiting our blog yesterday......That bracelet is actually for a book someones writting on chain jewlery.So i just made it and put it up as an example.....But i mite make more...I dont know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa,
    Disney with family is just so spectacular! I'm sure you guys would have so much fun there (let me know if you need any pointers on making your trip a little easier - especially if you haven't been there in the last couple of years).

    I just love your jewelry design spirit and treasure any finished jewelry from you that I own... I understand though about making too many of one piece because of the production mundane trap. If you happen to be inspired to make another similar one - I'd be SO happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure somethig similar will follow.....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…