Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Marsha Neal Studio Apparel

I'm so excited to announce that my Marsha Neal Studio Apparel line is officially launched! I've got 4 designs: tree, barnicles, and 2 different line curl type spirals. There are currently about 15 scarf colors and 11 ink colors being tested to see which work best with my designs.
My friend Kim Love of AspenWear is printing these for me, and has some for sale through her Etsy Store. I will be adding some styles on my website shopping cart as soon as we get a bit more organized and pick what color scarves and which inks work out the best.
For now you can find a selection on Kim's Etsy page (AspenWear).
At Reed's Beads in Ambler, PA (Trunk Show Nov 6-8 - RIGHT NOW!!!).
And through my bead show tables at the upcoming shows listed on the right side bar.
Here is a picture of the scarves that are at Reed's Beads. Get there soon to grab yours ($22 each). Sheer Jersey material (like wearing a t-shirt around your neck), 93" long, 16" wide and unfinished edges that tend to curl nicely.




Here is a really cool picture that Kim took of her modeling the grass green scarf with the black tree.

I've got some designs in the works for some infant and toddler apparel with my designs. With a kid like Chloe, I'm so inspired to put her in really cool stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Go Marsha; you are such a thinker and mover and shaker... Joan T

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…