Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Etsy Shop Sale Extended through 10/31/09

This week is going to be a bit crazy for me here at home...
Dave and I are buckling down and moving a lot of my studio and office stuff into the basement studio (he has taken off work to help, so you know it's going to get moved this week).

So I've decided to extend my Etsy Shop Sale through Saturday, 10/31/09.
All of the items listed in my shop are currently listed at 40% off their regular retail pricing, so what you see is what you pay... Have fun shopping!!!


I will be shipping any orders that I receive on Friday 10/30/09.

And remember, 20% of all sales through the end of October via Marsha Neal Studio Etsy shop goes towards the room dedication to My Mom Pattie at Tri-State Bird Rescue.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marsha,
    Popping by to thank you for placing a bid on one of Mary Jane's necklaces from my breast cancer auction! You were outbid by a smidge but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…