Monday, February 7, 2011

Brain Overload...

This is to be a short post.
It was meant to be longer, but I have been a VERY brain busy person since I took over as Captain of the Delaware Etsy Street Team.

This picture is the insomniac inside me writing in my sketchbook last night.
I felt as if I have forgotten something there.
Then today, as a sinus pressure headache (allergy - must be mold because the snow is melting and EVERYTHING is wet now) still lingers, and I am running all kinds of late all over the place…
I thought…
Oh, wait.
That part I AM forgetting is the "me" part.

Yes it says "me" in the middle, but really - that is the business side of "ME". 
Not the personal side.
That side that needs to be nurtured so all else can function.

That personal side needs to get into the shower (a nice hot one!), then get ready for a very full evening (kid pickup, then a night out for dinner and beading and lots and lots of gabbing with friends)…

More to come on this topic soon.
I am bringing all ends of myself back onto center…

All my blogs - will become one blog again…

My ENHANCEMENT in all of this is to FOCUS...

3 comments:

  1. have a great night marsha - it is so very hard to juggle it all and remain with some time that allows your Self to feel nurtured...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that diagram looks a bit like what I've been thinking lately with lots of middle of the night thoughts. Hot showers are so good aren't they for just getting a break. Take care and maybe take a wee bit of time just for Marsha, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy being that person that has to spin all those plates in the air without dropping any… :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…