Wednesday, November 9, 2011

$5 and $10 Pendant DeStash Sale Now!!!

It has begun…
Stop by my Etsy shop and check out items in my DeStash Items section for over 65% off retail pricing on selected porcelain pendants.

 The retail price on these individual pendants is $15.
But they have been sitting for too long and need to find a home with someone else…
And for $5 each - you could load up on a bunch for this holiday gift giving season!
 Each one of these is handmade in my studio...
 Each one glazed by hand with a paintbrush, then fired in my kiln to over 2230 F.
Every texture is hand carved by me into clay, which is fired and then that textured clay becomes my printing plate where I pull these pieces of porcelain from... 
Every piece is suspended in the glaze firing on little hooks so that the glaze can cover the entire surface of the piece. Quite a good number of them do not make it past this stage - but if they do - they look like these…

And there are a few sets for $10 (retail at $29)...

There are a few of these that I have in duplicates - ones that are pretty similar to what you see, so a few may be re-listed during the sale. But most are one of a kind, get it while you can pieces…

And if you are lucky enough to be in Marlborough, MA this weekend stop by the D7Studio Bead Show Table at the Innovative Beads Expo show (Fri-Sun) and take a look at Darlene's stock of DeStash $5 pendants I sent with her…

She has a lot of regular stock too - so don't expect to get those on sale…
She has specific bins :)

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Happy dance! insomnia works to my advantage! I got some yummy pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a lot of pendants, Miss Marsha! Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous destash!! Amazing! Off to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…