Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last Firing Before Personal Break...

I started off the day firing a batch of pieces with decal images, glazed all day (pieces I unloaded this morning from a bisque firing) and now am about to load my L&L for a final glaze firing before I cut out and take a personal break until mid April.

I am debating on putting my Etsy shop on Vacation Mode - but am not comfortable with that... 
If things don't ship by Thursday this week, they will just have to wait until the 16th.

Scarily - that day is tax due day here in the US and is not that far off!

Oh - and D7 Studio will be at BeadFest Philly Spring (sharing a booth area with Twisted Sistah Beads and Fibers). 
So some of these new pieces will be making an appearance at that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…