Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Update

Wow.
That's about all I can say about the past few weeks. Birthdays, bridal shower, family visiting, beach trip and volunteering, lots of crafting and planning and all the regular family crazy stuff going on...

I love being busy (but I miss the studio creative time)...

Here are a bunch of pics that I will reorganize in a few hours when I pick up the laptop (blogging from phone seems like that will be my only way of keeping in touch in amongst the craziness...)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Me and my step-sister at her bridal shower.
Tissue Paper Pom-Poms.
Favor bags for the little girls at the shower.
Don Pablos dinner for Dave's Birthday (on the way back from the beach).
Adorable kid art.
Bead sets being made for Bead Fest Philly (D7 Studio booth)
Disc beads and donut beads being formed.
Marsha Neal Studio Pier Palette Textured Disc Beads

How crazy has your summer been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…