Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Brother

I'm so excited for my brother (Nick Yarrusso). He has just had an article about him published in a local paper on his being a stunt bike rider: http://www.sparkweekly.com (also the title of this blog is a link to the actual page.

It's something that I'm always amazed with - especially since he was always getting bumps and bruises and scraped knees & elbows - that he is balanced enough to really be good at what he does.

He even has a website: http://www.gsenick.com

I remember when he was little (we're 7 years apart) we always used to tell him "watch out Nick" " don't hit that wall Nick". And he was always on the go. When he was a toddler, he had this horse attached by springs to a metal frame - called "clip-clop" and he used to bounce on that poor thing so much that he could get it to move all the way across the room just by bouncing momentum. I think there is a picture somewhere of him in mid-bounce with his little bowl cut hair sticking straight up and out in every direction.

Anyway.... just bragging about my little brother...

2 comments:

  1. My husband has a younger brother too. They are 8 years apart! He seemed so little when I first started seeing my husband. Now, he's all grown up and just got married! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you've been tagged! Check out my blog if you want to play along! It's okay if you don't, no pressure!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…