Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tucson Show Preparations

Hello out there in Blog Land...
Just a quick note to say how excited and frustrated I am right now.

One can easily experience these emotions simultaneously when getting ready for such a huge event as the Gem and Jewelry Shows out in Tucson, AZ.

This year I will be at 2 shows: 
Feb. 3-8, 2008 (10-6 every day)
and 
Feb. 4-8, 2008 (Wed late night)

I'm in the midst of excitement for my new pieces - the decal pieces.
There is SO much potential there...
If only I could manage my time better to get stuff done.

And if only the pieces were coming out as I think they will look.
I've had some setbacks mainly in technique,
but think I've got them worked out (knock on wood).

I guess this happens when coming up with new stuff.
Get out of the comfort zone of what you know and get to experimenting...

So off to have me some brownies (thanks Joan Tucker for that inspiration)!
And then to work, work, and more work...

Thank goodness I like my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…