Sunday, August 23, 2009

MNS Website Being Migrated - May Not Work...

Hi All!
I apologize, but if you are trying to get to my main website:
it may not work right now (this weekend...).

My hosting company is migrating servers (upgrading) and they say my website and email may be down for a day or two....

Here is a picture of some of my NEW chocolate clay shards...
They have almost all sold this weekend at Bead Fest - so I'll have to make more to put up on Etsy for my September Shard Challenge I'm going to host here on my blog...


Hopefully my site will be up and running without issues ASAP...
Again - sorry for the inconvenience!

For now, check out my blog(s) and Etsy shop!

***Last day of Bead Fest Philly is today - and we're having a blast! Stop by if you can!***

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like BeadFest was a great success. I love those shards and the new butterfly. Did she make it to BeadFest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bead Fest was a lot of fun!!! It's like having a big family reunion at shows like that... The show itself was bustling all three days, we saw a lot of people showing off their class goodies (love that!), and lots of people in that "bead overload" state of mind with sore feet...

    I had a great time, but am happy it's over. Makes me wonder how I did SO many shows and production for years... Talk about burn out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…