Saturday, July 23, 2011

Etsy Shop - Almost Scrubbed Toothbrush-Clean...

I almost have not left my computer in 2 days - which I can't stand!
My back is killing me…
Thank You Dave for hitting up my lower back with some mineral ice tonight…
So romantic right? Hey - I'm ok with that...
I've been busily cleaning up my computer photos, my Etsy inventory, and my Etsy listings…
Wallpaper Flower Pendant in New Peacock Glaze
I've been updating the information in each listing…
Note to self - do not list anything new until your listings are updated.
Then copy and paste or you will have 70+ listings to check through vs 40…

I've been changing up categories, tags and titles hoping to get more hits through Etsy search terms and Google Analytics.
I'm hoping to actually get to looking into Google Analytics to see what it is all about and see how it can help promote my Etsy shop by what I'm already doing.

What kinds of stuff do you do to help improve the visibility of your Etsy Shop?
Do you participate in Etsy Circles and Favorites?
Here is a link to my Etsy profile if you want to add me to your circle or favorite.
I'm on there quite a bit these days...
How have sales been in your shop compared to this time last year?
What kinds of things are you getting ready for in your shop?

Here is one of my latest Etsy treasuries:
Bring On The Fall...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment…
See you over there on Etsy or FaceBook.

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, I really, really need to do all of the things you are doing. I don't do much to actively promote my Etsy shop. I haven't even been paying much attention to google analytics. If you get that one figured out, I would love to hear about it. Take care of your back. That sort of stress on it only gets worse if you don't listen to it.

    Oh, I'm not mad at Alice anymore. She made up for the naughtiness with lots of kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I am liking the new brighter pictures they feature your ceramics so well. I do many of the things above twiiter, FB, GA... but views have been reduced so much apparently because a lot of etsy's doings in changing things all the time, selective release of new items etc. Just hard to keep up with everything. I do all possible in my end and hope for the best. Sales are down for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…