Monday, July 18, 2011

I Heart Macro - Chloe's View

Here is my post for this week's I Heart Macro over at Studio Waterstone.
But from a different point of view…
Chloe's 3 year old view through pictures taken with the iPhone camera...
Lots of photos from the car...
She likes taking pictures of her dolls...
At 3.5 years old - not bad (just a bit blurry)...
Lots of pictures of her little finger too...
This one is crazy that the center is in focus.
I doubt I could do that if I tried...
Taking a picture of mom, taking a picture of her...
And here is my new haircut - photo taken by me a few days ago.
Still working on finding a photo I'm happy with for my avatar for all things related to me…

Go on over and check out the other posts for this week's I Heart Macro!
Thanks for stopping by here...

5 comments:

  1. Very cute photos - and I'm loving the hair! Isn't it nice to get a new cut? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Happy Macro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, what a great idea - to hand over your camera/iPhone to your daughter! It's really interesting to see things from her perspective!
    Your new hair cut looks great! Maybe your budding photographer can get more shots to try for your avatar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to see the world! I love your new haircut, Marsha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing life through the eyes of a child! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…