Thursday, May 7, 2009

Garden Decal Pendants with Words

I don't have too much time today, so some quick pictures of pieces that I just took out of the kiln and have split to go to two places:

Marlborough, MA this weekend: May 8-10 at the Innovative Beads Expo Show

Pennington, NJ May 8 - 17, 2009.


I have a wandering mind...
Every day when I have time to sit and think about stuff,
I remember some of the things that I talked to my mom about before she passed away...

Some of these sayings are funny things that pop into my head.
Some are conversations I have in my head that I am thinking towards people...
Which I think stem from ALL of the actual conversations I have with people, and are just wondering how they are doing and what they are up to (and how is their garden growing...)

I love to share plants from my garden.
In the next 2 weeks I plan on starting to split up some of the clumps that seem to be doing quite well to share them with my neighbors and friends...

See - my mind wanders...
Here are some pictures that I took this last weekend at Bead Fest Wire in Philly of the "Marsha Neal Studio" booth.
Quote marks because my friend Darlene of D7 Studio has taken the reigns with the bead shows for me so I can try to become the "bead maker" once again (more on that subject later...).

Here are the pics. You can see this cool stuff along with some other artists pieces (Artisan Clay)at the Innovative Beads Expo Show in Marlborough, MA this weekend May 8-10, 2009

Marsha Neal Studio Porcelain Pendants

Marsha Neal Studio Porcelain Pendants
Nollie's Follies Artist made Glass Beads
You've GOT to see these flower beads - the picture does no justice!

Darlene made this necklace with Nolly's beads and some of the Hand Painted Silks
Italian Wire Mesh: 2.5mm, 6mm and some new round mesh!

Silky, Fairy and 2mm Hand Painted Silks (a lot more here than on my website!)

Some examples of the various ceramic artists work including:
Charlene Randolf, Gaea, Mazet Studios, Off Center Productions, Jangles, Earthenwood Studio, Golem Designs + others... (running out of time to make links to everyone - sorry... will fix that later!)

Some of Lisa Kan's Haiku Beads...

There are Lilly Pilly Shell Pendants in there too.
And Lily Studios pressed flower pendants...

And this is Darlene. The owner of D7 Studio. What a great gal!!!

Make sure to stop by and tell her that you saw this on the Marsha Neal Studio Blog.
We're trying to see if it helps to bring in customers to the shows...

See you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…