Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale

I'm sitting in my studio working on some new stuff and thinking about how it would be nice to get some stuff that is around here outta here...

So I think I'm going to be having a
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE
Starting Sunday, November 15 through Sunday, November 22nd.

I'm talking new stuff, old stuff, silks, scarves, beads...
Whatever strikes my fancy and I can get listed on my website or Etsy shop...


Call it nesting...
Especially with only 2 months to go until my due date...

Call it celebrating...
We've got at least 5 family members with birthdays this month...
Not to mention Chloe's 2nd birthday is coming up in early December...


Call it holiday time...
The chill in the air, I'm sneaking in some Christmas music and movies...
Means it's holiday gift giving time...
And aren't handmade things really the best things to give!
I know I love getting them (although it actually rarely happens...)
But now with Chloe around, I'm sure to get some great Kid Art!


So as I'm brainstorming about this sale and getting items gathered,
Make sure you sign up for my email newsletter for an added bonus for this sale...
Something along the lines of free first class mail shipping, maybe a giveaway...
But this will only be available for my newsletter customers!

Tell your friends, blog about it, shoot them an email with a link, whatever...
There is going to be a ton of stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…