Monday, April 27, 2009

Bead Fest Wire Is Almost Here!

I am so excited about Bead Fest Wire - this next weekend!

May 1-3, 2009
Fri: 10am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm

Valley Forge Convention Center in Valley Forge, PA

Marsha Neal Studio will be in booth #1801

Right now I've got a kiln loaded and firing with a few remaining bead orders, stock for my upcoming trunk shows, stock for BFW along with a handful of new glazes!

At Bead Fest Wire, I will accepting potential glaze names for these new colors.
If I pick your glaze name you will receive a $50 gift voucher to use through my online shopping cart.
If the rare chance happens that the same name is suggested, I will put your names into a hat and pick the winner. Actually, I'll let Chloe pick that winner - let her have some fun in it!

More details to follow...

Hopefully I'll see you there!

Oh, and I'll also put info up here so people not attending BFW will have a chance to name the new glazes and get their gift voucher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…