Friday, April 17, 2009

Wire Wrapping Insanity

The sun was shining...
Birds were out gathering nesting materials...
And I took some time to sit down and get into obsessive wire wrapping on my porcelain pendants...

This is what my work space looked like...

Some of the close up detail of the pieces I'm putting up on Etsy for sale:

This makes me feel good since I haven't had time to really sit and enjoy myself like this for a while...
And there are lots of ideas too so I'm ready to get into the studio to make new porcelain pendants to go with the Vintaj pieces.

Makes me think too - I've got some more images to upload...
Probably going to stagger them though...

Any feedback on my updated Etsy shop would be appreciated...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…