Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cool Clay Friend - Jenny Davies-Reazor

Ok, so I am really enjoying having SO many cool friends in my life...
And I wanted to give a shout out to my friend Jenny...
Often referred to as my "Clay Sister" (between the two of us - it's an understanding)...

You can find out more about her through her blog:

We had lunch today - very yummy Indian Food buffet
And I must admit...
Every time we hang out together, it's like we feed off of each other's energy...
It's so cool!

I think it is one of those relationships where we both bring a lot of different stuff to the table and also have a lot of common interests...
And yet, quite different...

Anyway - today at lunch we talked about some of the new pendant pieces that she is working on and I CAN'T WAIT to see them all glazed and fired up!

IMG_0234.jpg

I'm sure they will be magnificent...

She has some craft shows coming up this weekend and a few after that too...
So if you are looking for some interesting stuff to see, try to get to one of her shows and check out her tiles, shrines and new pendants!

1 comment:

  1. i love her work! good friend, good convo & indian food? doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…