Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pendants and Silks and Scarves on SALE - Oh, My!!!

40 % off retail pricing (I've marked the items down already in the shop...)
Sale runs today, September 3, 2009 through Monday, September 7, 2009.
All items will ship on Tuesday via USPS Priority Mail for $5 for all your items.

I will combine multiple orders to save on shipping... but it won't be until the sale is over.

My friend Mary Harding is also having a 40% off her Etsy Shop too!

There are 10 strands within each bundle and retail at $30 on sale for $18!!!
Each strand is approximately 42" long each and are color fast (won't bleed or fade)...
I'm starting out with at least 10 of each bundle color, but don't know how long they will last.
If you buy 5 or more bundles, they become $17 each!


And I've quick looked through my stock of 96" long scarves (super long and soft - t-shirt material) to see which ones I have multiples of...
I want to be able to make new ones for this fall, so stock up on these!
They are awesome as gifts for the holidays or just to a good friend this fall to let them know you are thinking about them...
They are perfect for wearing when it's just a bit chilly outside...
Or in mid winter when it gets a bit chilly inside too...
Ok, and for those of you perpetually cold people - use inside in the summer when the AC has you freezing out...
The scarves retail at $22 each, but are on sale for $13 each!


This is my Hibiscus Flower $18 retail pendant in a new fall color: Dusty Denim.
Catalog Code: HF-M-DUDE
Sorry for the blurry picture - it's what I have at my fingertips with one of my favorite new colors...
My website hasn't been updated yet with the new colors, but it is the works...
This particular piece may not be available in my Etsy Shop, but I'm working on getting some of the new fall glaze color pieces up there this weekend - just as a little something extra special for you all!!!
In the Etsy Shop (sorry, no MarshaNealStudio.com orders qualify for this one)
As I get some loaded, the pendant prices will be:
$18 large textured retail = $10 on sale
$14 med textured retail = $8 on sale
$20 sm pendant pair sets retail = $12 on sale



And last, but not least...
And not related to the Etsy Shop sale...
But brand new news...
We just found out that our baby #2 - Riley...
(Pictured here at 12 weeks, currently at 21 weeks...)
Is a BOY!!!

We're super excited!!!
Need to buy little boy things now, so shop, shop, shop this weekend on my Etsy shop!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your baby boy! may you stay well... my nana called that the million dollar family - a boy and a girl... and the offers are great... have my eye on the green scarf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Having a boy and girl kinda evens things out too for us - Dave won't have so much "female" in the house with 2 girl cats, Chloe and myself... I told him yesterday that if Riley was a girl, I'd get him a male dog... He actually liked that idea too... We'll see about the dog...

    I've got a few of the grass and olive green scarves in "back stock" and will keep listing them until they are gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Having a boy and girl kinda evens things out too for us - Dave won't have so much "female" in the house with 2 girl cats, Chloe and myself... I told him yesterday that if Riley was a girl, I'd get him a male dog... He actually liked that idea too... We'll see about the dog...

    I've got a few of the grass and olive green scarves in "back stock" and will keep listing them until they are gone...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…