Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Friend Kelly

I think I must have some of the coolest beady friends around...

Check out my friend Kelly's Blog:


This is one of her new pieces that she is working on for a challenge with some other artists.
Her blog has lots of details and pictures - so enjoy...

I must admit that she is one of the funniest, most entertaining and tell you as she thinks it is kind of friends to have... (that's the best kind of friend - oh, and she loves Chocolate like I do!)

She and I hit it off right away when we were taking our PMC Certification class years ago in Massachusetts.
We just happened to be sitting at the same table and it was magic...
Quite loud and funny stories kind of magic...
I just attached right onto her!

When I was doing a lot more shows and we would split our booth,
We would always joke that you could find our booth because it would be the loudest one in the show...
And it usually was...

AND she is teaching some classes this fall!
So sign up and don't miss out!!!

She is such a generous teacher and her classes are NEVER DULL...
With a woman like Kelly holding the reigns, how could they ever be?

I absolutely love her work!
And love Kelly as a dear friend...

Just thought I'd give her a little shout out since I enjoy reading her blog and being inspired by it almost daily...

Hope you are enjoying your time too...

1 comment:

  1. your friend is so talented, you have that in common! i really love the way she mixes in fibers and fabrics, extra beads, color... who knew pmc could be so cool? like modern day faberge eggs! so great to have someone to laugh out loud with - you guys must have had great times at shows!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…