Saturday, September 19, 2009

FaceBook 75 Fans Winner

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I wanted to quick post to show you guys what I gave away this morning to a lucky winner that is a "fan" of Marsha Neal Studio on FaceBook.

For every 75 fans, I'll be giving away a grouping of something random (will include something I make) that I pick out of my beading supplies.
See the side bar to the right if you want to become a fan for the next drawing...

This set of Porcelain Shards with my Dark Celadon Glaze,
Fairy Ribbon and Vintaj wire and ear wires was my choice for the first drawing.
I thought that giving away some shards would give someone a little something extra...
Like incentive to enter my September Blog Challenge:
"What did you make with my shard pieces?"


And here is how this morning's drawing went down...
This was supposed to be Thursday evening,
But things just went down a different path until now...
And you've got to go with the flow sometimes...

Um... Chloe... When you are finished raiding Daddy's cereal,
Can you please help me pick a winner?

I was considering putting a marshmallow from the cereal into the "hat" to get her to participate. But luckily after she and dad were done eating, she went right to it...

Thank you for just picking one... Well done!!!

And we have a winner - the #1 commenter on my 75 fans drawing post
Via the Face Book Marsha Neal Studio page...

3 comments:

  1. very fun and congrats to the winner! beautiful prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chloe!! I can't wait to receive my prize!! I'm busy designing in my head already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie patootie! She's getting sooooo big!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…