Monday, June 27, 2011

Gift Certificate Drawing Winner...

Thank you everyone that purchased items from my Etsy shop during my spur of the moment:
"I've got to get my jewelry making area cleaned up and in order" clay sale over the weekend!

I had my hands full this weekend with Chloe having a stomach bug, Dave being overwhelmed with work stuff, and Riley - well - just being a funny & crazy 18 month old toddler:
…that grape was a little cold or tart!
And because I'm a spur of the moment & like to give stuff away kind of gal…
And I really appreciate all that my customers do for me by buying my beads…
I'm going to do two drawings, not just one!

Winner #1 ($50 Marsha Neal Studio Gift Certificate):
The 18th item purchased in my sale was this set of shards in my FERN glaze:

Winner #2 ($50 Marsha Neal Studio Gift Certificate):
The 9th item purchased during the sale was this crusty porcelain flower shaped pendant:

Congratulations!!!
You two lucky winners will be receiving an email from me so you can go ahead and add $50 more worth of stuff from my shop!

***Is is me or did anyone else see some weird things going on with numbers in this post? 
Riley is 18 months old (tomorrow)...
2 winners - happen to be randomly picked as 18 and 9…
2x9=18…
Not to mention that my birthday is on the 18th...

Thank You Everyone!!!

WANT A HEADS UP NEXT TIME?
SIGN UP for my "new" email newsletter through MadMimi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…