Monday, June 13, 2011

A Treasury Inspired By My Daydreams...

Do you dream in color? I know that I must because I often remember vivid colors when I wake up…
I am also a very emotional dreamer, talking in my sleep a lot and having a hard time leaving dream emotions behind. There are times I can't shake the emotions (Dave can tell you some pretty funny stories - we just laugh them off together once we figure out what is going on emotionally).

These colors I am drawn to in life, and one of the things I love about being part of the Etsy community is the opportunity to create collections of some items that could have come from some of my dreams (either sleeping dreams or daydreams).



There is something about being a part of a group of creative people that enjoy life through food, gardening, beading, art, clay, photography, friends & family (did I forget anyone - oh, chocolate and coffee lovers) that we have bonded through meeting in person and here online and have touched each others lives in so many ways…

Well, if you would like, you can click on over to the "Dreaming of Enchanted Woods" treasury on Etsy and leave a comment (I really enjoy reading comments - to see how the overall color and items makes you feel). And you never know - one of these items might end up talking to you and inspire your day (or maybe you'll end up even owning one of them!)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful treasury, marsha - thank you so much for including me amongst these wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty treasury!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…