Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Mom Pattie Etsy Shop

Some of you may know that I've got a second Etsy shop for my mom, Pattie.
She passed away back in September of 2007 after battling a rare form of Leukemia.

There are some fantastic artists that have created work with my ceramic pieces and have donated them for sale to my shop.
MJ Dodd's: To Help You See
I just thought with mothers day coming up, there might be some extra special pieces in there that you might consider adding to your collection for yourself for this mothers day - in honor of yourself being a mother or just mother like...
Lorelei Eurto's: Hawaiian Hibiscus
Maybe you would consider giving something to a friend?
Jenny Davies-Reazor's: Bird Song
A mother you know (aunts are quite mother-like too right)? 
Maybe your own mother or grandmother?
Erin PraisHintz's: Mariposa Mirage
I'm not too sure how much longer I will be running the My Mom Pattie shop as a second shop, but think it would be better as a section in my main shop during September (the month she was born and died in), or as a section on my website.

So if you want to check it out and purchase anything, this might be the last of these great handmade items in there for a while...

And Happy Mothers Day to all you that are mothers or act like one...
I'm not sure that I've ever met a person that doesn't have some sort of motherly instinct - so you should all be celebrating mothers day with a little treat for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…