Friday, August 13, 2010

Busy As Ever...

I have been busy making new decal pieces, glazing, glaze testing (SO excited to share my results next Friday on the BOC blog)...



Here is a batch of my new decal pieces drying, getting ready for the kiln firing (they will be more sepia toned vs dark black)...

Even though "I" will not be selling my pieces at BeadFest next weekend (my friend Darlene of D7Studio in booth #408 will be...), I am planning on being there for a bit. And there will be lots of my new work there for you all to see...



In the picture above, see that tray up top of the decal tray... Those are a lot of the new pieces I got from Bisque Bead Supply, waiting to be glaze fired then to have decals applied… Hopefully I'll get some of them finished for BeadFest!

At least I don't have to stress about manning the booth this year! Although I probably will on Saturday for a bit so Darlene can shop a bit. Kelly Russell of BeadFuddled will be there selling her work too in the D7Studio booth… 

There are FREE admission passes available to the show if you plan on going. 
See, more money to spend on beads now… 
Those Interweave Press people are super smart!

Hope to see you there!
Or if you can't make it, check out this blog and the D7Studio blog for pictures I hope to upload live from the show floor on Friday and Saturday...

-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Glad you will be there, even if you're not running your own booth this year. I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to track you down and say hello at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Aaaah, I think I spy new designs in there. Can't wait for the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Philly! Wish I didn't live so very far away.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember meeting you in philly last year when you were pregnant, and while i understand why you will not be there this year as much, i am a little sad... i am not going until sunday - i will stop by the table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think now maybe I will be there Fri & Sun... Seems like Sunday may be a better day to catch a lot of friends... I would love to make it all three days! We'll see how it plays out! Hope to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…