Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 4: Flurry of Events

I swear I am SO all over the place, yet concentrated at times…

Today my Marsha Neal Studio FaceBook Fan page hit 200 fans - so I am doing a special sale for that cool event from now through Sunday on my Marsha Neal Studio Etsy Shop and my Marsha Neal Studio website. If you want in on it (20% off your order), sign up as a fan & use the code!

Keep in mind that your purchases will count towards the Honoring September Event going on until the end of the month too…

I just uploaded some of my new Art Nouveau Porcelain Decal pieces to my Etsy Shop Porcelain Decals Section. You can also request the other sizes listed. I just haven't had the time to list them all yet, and won't have the time today...

Then there is the October 24, 2010 Beads-of-Clay Bloggers Open Studio event (got all those things done - all the detail background stuff - pshew!)


And now off to shower, get Chloe and head to Longwood Gardens for a bit of mother daughter fun times! What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…