Monday, September 6, 2010

A New Start...

Well, in just a few short hours a brand new day starts for me...
Morning Sunrise in Rehoboth Beach, DE (Labor Day Weekend 2010)
Riley is going to begin to go to school full time with his sister…

I am a bit sad, but then I think about:
How much I need to get done around here…
How much has been cast aside since we moved in (over 5 years ago)…
How unfair it is to the both of us for me to try to do it all while putting his needs aside…
He is a very observant kid - he likes to know what is going on around him and studies things…

He has gone to school once a week for a while now and loves it.
Riley just seems to thrive around other kids - as does his sister.
And once we got Chloe into school, I remember thinking: 
Wow - why didn't we do this sooner?

And so it begins…
A new time in my life...
The page is turning for all of us…

I promise to try not to get all teary…
Except for if it's happy tears for having some time for myself again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…