Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanks For Visiting!

It has been so enjoyable to spend the afternoon with so many friends from blog land!!!


If you have any suggestions for improvements on Open Studio Events like this hosted through Beads-of-Clay.Blogspot.com
please email me: Marsha @ MarshaNealStudio.com
and I'll make sure to get it to the right people so we can continue to hold events like this more often...

Don't forget to spend some time looking at blog posts from the day for more insight into participating artists studios and stop by their Etsy shops or websites for specials throughout the end of today!

Thank you for participating and all your support!

3 comments:

  1. Marsha, thank you for putting this event together for the beads-of-clay group! It was a lot of work, but so well worth it, I think! Thanks for all that you do. I'm honored to be a member of beads-of-clay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the work from a great group of artists. I was not home on the hour so I didn't get to participate in the drawings. But I was home both before the event officially started,and between the two drawings. The difference in time zones made a big difference here. Maybe one of the drawings could be open for longer than 15 minutes, or you could draw from any comments on the posts leading up to the drawing--if that makes sense. I wish I could have had time to visit all the blogs---I'll do that now. Thanks again for a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha,
    Like Erin I just wanted to thank you for a great and fun idea! I enjoyed participating and will look forward to future events :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…