Monday, July 25, 2011

Help Me ~ Team & Treasury Frenzy...

I find it interesting to be part of teams over on Etsy - there is such a mix of artists...

For the Etsy Mud Team I just created this treasury:

And for the Delaware Etsy Street Team, this one:

So if you see me posting more treasuries for Beads of Clay and TriState Area Teams before next week - make sure to call my husband and tell him I need help…

I just can't help it sometimes - there is such awesome stuff over there on Etsy and I can't afford it all, so somehow making Treasuries - or rather "personal viewing collections" - I feel like I've shopped without having to come home and hide everything. Or rather, for Etsy shopping - get to the mailbox and hide all the items before Dave sees them…

Man I miss the days of having a car with my own private trunk space…

I'm off to the studio for a bit this week.
Making beads & glazing pieces for orders to be happening…

What are you up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful choices! I gawk at treasuries a lot, but have yet to curate my own.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…