Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Favorites Into Treasuries Again...

Do you ever just fall in love with Etsy Treasuries?
I think they can be challenging to make with you have to make one for a team, or something specific…
But if you are able to create them from your favorites list…
Well, that is all together something enjoyable and quite addictive.

Muted Colors Whisper To Me


Circles and Cycles


What do you think?
Do you like these collections?
What about them speaks to you?
Or do they do nothing for you?

Click on them and leave a comment on the treasury if you don't mind...

2 comments:

  1. I do tend to create treasuries for the teams/groups I'm in and sometimes long to create one just to create! I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, Marsha. I love treasuries. I love to make them but they are a challenge I think. I think that if Etsy wanted to make it as simple as clicking a button, like the little heart on the items, that would be cool. And make it easier to share them as well. Because the more treasuries that are made, the more connections are created and people love that. And I think that could mean more sales! Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…