Saturday, January 15, 2011

myPANTONE

I have the "MyPantone" app on my iPhone and I have been fooling around with some palettes from some photos I have taken. When I went to my account online there was a place to share through Blogger, FaceBook, etc. So I'm trying it through Blogger… I was hoping a picture showed up, but nothing is showing during the writing phase except this link:
myPANTONE

Hmmm… wonder how this can work out?
I'm going to give the Big Huge Labs color palette picker a go too…

Here are some of my photographs that I am working with for the palettes. What do you think?
You have to click through a lot to get to the images through myPantone, so I think the ColourLovers (which is the same one - yay! - that I was going to check out through Big Huge Labs) may work out better. They have an app too, so if it works out, I might be able to really use that one…

Now to just figure it out...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds intriguing. I have been having a ton of fun with ColourLovers.com. They have a palette maker called COPASO and some other cool things. I also get their blog updates. I plan to use the COPASO for the next Challenge of Color Blog hop that I do, likely in March. Stay tuned! And if you find any great color tools, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…