Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Heart Macro...

It's been a while since I've been in the groove of my regular blogging.
One thing I'd really like to get back into is I Heart Macro Sundays via Studio Waterstone.
This is a quick shot from today as I was working in my studio and had my little 2 year old down there painting on the new painting easel that he and his sister got for a Christmas present from me.
I wanted them to be able to come down with me and spend some time creating and not worrying so much about keeping things ultra clean (my way of not having to clean up the house after them - studio is fine - house - not so much... I don't like to clean the house - I like it clean, but would rather be spending my time in the studio or in the garden hanging out with these guys).
I love to just watch how they figure things out.
What goes through their head...
Oh, Wait...
I know exactly what is about to happen...
Riley is such a boy!
He got a huge kick out of chasing me around with this water bottle (even played along when I grabbed it and sprayed him - oh the squealy screams and laughter that came out of that kid!).
I can't wait until it is not the middle of winter and we can run outside a lot more.

Check out the other posts over on this weeks I Heart Macro:
studio waterstone

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent artist you have there! Love that close up of his art work. Just you love it when they do the squees of joy! I love it and especially when they get to giggling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pics!! And, it sounds like you had a ton of fun, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…