Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inlinkz Gadget and Link Manager Trying Stuff

I've been using InLinkz for quite a while here on my blog, Beads of Clay Blog, Delaware Etsy Street Team Blog and for the Art Walk Etsy Team blog.
I use it so that other people can link up their blog, Etsy shop, etc to a specific blog post so we can help promote each other's work.

Right now I'm looking into some of the other things that InLinkz has to offer.
Like how can you host a contest where people can vote on links & pick a winner?
And their Link Manager - seems pretty cool for making collections (reminds me slightly of Pinterest)...

So I don't have a lot of time this week, but wanted to quick give something a try:
I went out and found a code for the Link Manager (it's in Beta testing now)
And I created a collection based on a couple of my porcelain pendant sets I've got in my Etsy shop:

If you think you might be interested in InLinkz, would you please see about checking them out through my links to help get me referrals (helps get my subscription extended).
Here is their cute logo that has my referral code too:

Tell me what you think!
I know this has SO much potential!
Now only to get my brain around it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…