Friday, October 29, 2010

Beer & Sun Chips Day...

I am having one of those days where I feel a little in limbo. A bit without direction and full of frustration...


Inspired, yet not...
Chill of Autumn has set in...
Should make up some chili for quick meals...

Warm socks not quite enough to keep the feet warm from working on a concrete floor in the basement...


Time for more substantial shoes...

Also feeling frustration for not finding the time to blog more...


But enjoyment from scratching out some new textures...

Finding satisfaction in the not so polished textures...

Maybe so for not so polished surfaces - which reminds me: why am I so drawn to other ceramic artists work that is finished with oil paints. Why have I never even opened or smelled them... I want to come across someone's unused, discarded remnants of oil paints to use them. Something just feels right about that rather than something sparkling & new...
Will trade beads for oil paints...
Just throwing that into the electronic wind...

-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think…