Tuesday, March 29, 2011

YAY! Jewelry Time Coming Up...

I am working on getting some new photos of jewelry uploaded to the Marsha Neal Studio Etsy Shop in the next couple of days including this new listing for these

These Porcelain Shards will be going up soon too.
You can pick any of these type of shard sets in my shop and I can make them into earrings for you...

This picture below I've got to work on a bit…
These are going to be my entry into Vintaj's Woodland Blush contest.
More on that later...

I had a much better day today with photography (although Chloe is home sick with a fever and went with me to my MG training this morning - Ibuprofen does wonders - she's a champ!). I think I will be re-photographing most of my pieces in my shop. I can't stand how dark and somewhat blurry they are...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha those are beautiful. So creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, but that first set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think…